- Identify and describe the function of the basic components of a computer (i.e. monitor, keyboard, mouse, printer). Simple terms are acceptable.
- Know how to start programmes and use basic functions such as opening and saving files.
- Use an internet browser to view web pages and follow links on those pages.
- Give examples of how a computer can be used in everyday life.
- Complete three out of the five following options:
a) Create a simple letter or poster and include pictures in it.
b) Produce a presentation on a subject of your choice (at least 5 sides).
c) Use a graphics application to draw a picture e.g. a house.
d) Use a spreadsheet to keep a record of your pocket money.
e) Create a layout for a simple web page using an application of your choice.