- With a Wolf Cub Pack, camp a total of at least five nights under canvas (not necessarily at the same camp)
- Know how to pack your kit properly and how to take care of it, and yourself, at camp.
- Help to pitch a tent at camp (under supervision*)
- Prepare and cook a meal consisting of bacon and egg (or suitable equivalent) out of doors on an open fire, serve and clear away. (under supervision*). A suitable camping stove mat be used if it is not possible to use an open fire.
- Know about safety at camp (i.e. no naked lights in tents, no running between or around tents e.t.c...).
- Also know about camp hygiene and the safe disposal of waste food.
- Take part in a camp activity. (e.g. making camp gadgets).
*Supervision should be on the basis of one adult to no more than two Cubs.
Note: Before this badge can be awarded the 2nd Star should have been gained.