Back To Scouting update July 2020
We would love to get back to scouting sooner but believe Scouting within the B-PSA should not restart until the NYA readiness level is at YELLOW. We understand many will think AMBER allows us to do Scouting, however, there are so many rules and measures to put in place we are not confident this is achievable in its safest and law abiding way. (and have noticed other children and YP organisations are having similar thoughts and waiting for YELLOW) We are not prepared to put our young people, leaders, their families and communities at risk by rushing back. We will continue to regularly review the NYA and GOV alerts and guidelines and update the membership when there are any changes.