1. Pass or have passed the Information Technology Badge.
2. Technical - The Scout must be able to change at least one of the following:
3. Maintenance - The Scout must be able to remove spy-ware from a computer, he must also show knowledge of how to prevent junk email.
4. General Usage - Be able to set up an in-depth account spreadsheet for a camp or similar activity.
5. Internet Usage - Set up a pilot web page advertising your Scout Group, using pictures, text and graphics. (Note: This page does not have to be launched on the web.)