1. Using a digital camera produce three photographs of wildlife e.g. birds, trees etc, three different photographic aspects of your campsite and either a still life, landscape or portrait photograph.
2. Discuss 12 photographs supplied by the Examiner, and arrange them in order of merit, giving reasons.
3. Know the meaning of depth of field, shutter speed and how they affect a photograph.
4. Show how to edit a photograph using a computer program.
5. Print off the photograph that was edited in 4.
ALTERNATIVE FOR VIDEO
1. Show a video film you have made, about 5 minutes in length, which demonstrates your understanding of techniques required to produce an enjoyable program including sound, editing, zooming, voice-over and panning.