1. Drive in screws up to 4cm without damage to wood or screws.
2. Construct a simple duck board from old timber using nails.
3. Divide lengthways with an ordinary saw a 24mm board 60cms long. The cut not to deviate from the line more than 2mm.
4. Sharpen a chisel and plane iron.
5. Make a housing, mortise and tenon and a halved joint.
6. Produce a scale sketch of one of the following and make it to the sizes shown on the sketch. Bird box, bird table, Patrol notice board.
7. Distinguish woods in local use and know the nature and common uses of each.