- Make a properly equipped camp kitchen for a Patrol, with open fire and a camp oven and cook thereon a balanced three course meal (which may be breakfast) and make tea and cocoa.
- Know how to store, prepare and serve foodstuffs in a safe and hygienic manner and bring prove that you have cooked satisfactorily for a patrol in camp, for not less than a complete day.
- Make two of the following:Twist, Damper or Flapjack
- Cook without utensils but using foil, a two course meal for yourself and at least one other person.
- Draw up two menus (including quantities) of three courses each (not all of which require cooking) for a Patrol of six.