1. Make a properly equipped camp kitchen for a Patrol, with an open fire and a camp oven then use it to cook a balanced three course meal and make a hot drink.
2. Know how to store, prepare and serve foodstuffs in a safe and hygienic manner and bring proof that you have cooked satisfactorily for a patrol in camp, for not less than a complete day.
3. Make two of the following: Twist, Damper or Flapjack
4. Cook without utensils but using foil, a two-course meal for yourself and at least one other person.
5. Draw up two menus (including quantities) of three courses each (not all of which require cooking) for a Patrol of six.