Investing in Our Leaders
In 2011 the B-PSA launched an internal bursary scheme to train our leaders. The aim of this bursary fund is to promote skills development amongst our members to provide outdoor and traditional Scouting activities.
Scout Badge Bonanza 2013
New B-P Scouts invested in Ludgershall
FIFTY founding members of the new 5th Wiltshire B-P Scout Group in Ludgershall have been invested in a special ceremony.
5th Wiltshire Awards
5th Wiltshire are proud to announce that Skip Colin came second in the Area Community Awards for the two years work it took to get their new Scout Group underway. They also received an 'Endeavour' certificate for overcoming all the obstacles along the way. Congratulations guys!
Southern Area Easter Camp
Southern Area’s traditional Easter Camp was held this year at Butcher’s Coppice Campsite near Bournemouth, with Cubs, Scouts, Senior Scouts and Rover Scouts from 1st Earley, 1st Kingswood and 1st Reading being joined by 5 guests from our WFIS friends in Berlin.
Harry takes on Mt. Kilimanjaro
This summer, one of the B-PSA's Rover Squire's will be taking on a mounmental challenge in support of the Meningitis Research Foundation......
Baden-Powell's Birthday Hike
In honour of our founder, Lord Robert Baden-Powell, 1st Whittingham BP Scout Group set themselves a huge challenge – a 20km hike across 12 summits in the Cheviot Hills, with an overall climb of nearly 1000m in the week of his birthday!
- Patrol Leader’s Training Course
- Rover Scout Activity Weekend 2011
- Earley Scouts receive Gold Award
- TETHERA PEAKS CHALLENGE
- BEAVER DAY 2011 IN NORTHUMBERLAND NATIONAL PARK
- Where do Air Scouts meet? In an airplane of course!
- Northumbrian Leaders attend Garden Party with Her Majesty The Queen
- Rover Kayaking Weekend
- Viking Cubs
- Pirate Sleepover at Kielder
- National Discovery Award – North Wales – 14th to 20th August 2010
- EUROCamp 2010
- Northumbria Seniors Climbing Weekend – 10th & 11th July 2010
- Senior and Rover Snow Hole Weekend
- Northumbria Area Scout Camp 2009
- Rover Scouts in the Cairngorms
- Winter camping – Sage advice